Rabu, 03 Januari 2018

Sponsored Links

Google I/O 2017
src: i1.ytimg.com

Google I/O (simply I/O) is an annual developer conference held by Google in San Francisco, California. I/O showcases technical in-depth sessions focused on building web, mobile, and enterprise applications with Google and open sources such as Android, Chrome and Chrome OS, APIs, Google Web Toolkit, App Engine, and more.

I/O was inaugurated in 2008, and is organized by the executive team. "I/O" stands for input/output, as well as the slogan "Innovation in the Open". The event's format is similar to Google Developer Day.


Video Google I/O



Conferences


Maps Google I/O



References


Google I/O 2017 registration is now open (Update: confirmation ...
src: cdn57.androidauthority.net


External links

  • Official website
  • Official app
  • Google I/O 2008 Session Videos and Slides
  • Google I/O 2009 Session Videos and Slides
  • Google I/O 2010 Session Videos and Slides
  • Google I/O 2011 Session Videos and Slides
  • Google I/O 2012 Session Videos and Slides
  • Google I/O 2013 Session Videos and Slides
  • Google I/O 2014 Session Videos and Slides
  • Google I/O 2015 Session Videos
  • Google I/O 2016 Session Videos
  • Google I/O on Twitter (official hashtags: #io2008, #io2009, #io2010, #io11, #io12, #io13, #io14, #io15, #io16, #io17)
  • Anatomy and Physiology of an Android on YouTube

Source of the article : Wikipedia

Comments
0 Comments